Benefits of working with us
Along with a friendly working environment, we also offer:
- Competitive Salaries
- On the job training
- Training for professional qualifications
- Pension Scheme
- Flexible working
- Generous annual leave entitlements
- Season ticket loan
- Probationary payments for critical roles
- Probationary completion lunch with CEO, your Director, Director of People and Change and a Trustee
Read more about: The learning and development we offer
Working for Livability offers you the opportunity to join the Livability Learning Journey. The journey is a blend of:
- Knowledge and co-creation
- Theories and methods
- Values and ethics
We actively reward and recognise staff for engaging in learning and developing themselves and others.
Read more about: Career pathways with Livability
Joining our team gives you the opportunity to have a defined career pathway leading to becoming a Subject Matter Expert. For example, in our adult services and schools, staff can benefit from a defined career pathway linked to our strategic aims in one of the following areas:
- Health and Safety
- Safeguarding/accidents & Incidents
- Service User Voice
- Active & Person Centred Support
- Nutrition & Hydration/General Wellbeing
- Service Specific Skills eg. Autism, Cerebral Palsy
Through the appraisal process, we will support staff who have attained a Diploma Level 2 in Health and Social Care to follow a career pathway of their choices and become a Subject Matter Expert in one area.
For our professional staff such as nurses and therapists, we offer professional supervison and mentoring. Every staff on a career pathway is actively mentored by a trained and experienced practitioner.
Career Pathways mean every member of staff knows how their work adds up to our vision and to their individual future career plans and ambitions. We reward and recognise staff for developing themselves through Career Pathways.
Read more about: The coaching and mentoring we offer staff
Every Livability staff with staff management responsibilities will have the opportunity to actively participate in coaching, mentoring and leadership sessions, geared towards providing the leadership edge required to excel as a leader.
In addition, our leaders will also have opportunities to:
- Access a wide range of soft learning courses
- Participate in 4 mentoring sessions or 4 action learning sets, each year.
← Back to Jobs overview