Livability Conwy, Llandudno, provides independent living services for people with intellectual disabilities.
Livability Conwy is an Independent Living service run by Livability, the disability charity that connects people with their communities.
Livability Independent Living specialises in providing flexible, client-driven approach to care, health and inclusion requirements for people with a wide range of needs and living situations.
Whether support is needed for an hour or two, or up to 24 hours a day, we help people to get the most out of life and their local community.
This service, which embraces homecare, accessing local activities, community support and day services, supports all ages from late teens to elderly people. We offer Independent Living services throughout the UK.
Previously known as 24 Trinity Square.
Conwy LL30 2RH
We can provide support with
- Everyday living skills such as managing your money, cooking or looking after your home
- Personal care
- Assisting you to be independent by helping you to learn new skills, or access to work or becoming a part of your community, go to local clubs and groups.
- Transport when necessary
- A support plan which is centred upon your needs and wishes
- Attending appointments with your doctor, community Nurses, social workers, hospital’s etc.
- Developing spiritually, if they choose to do so
- Staying in touch with their family and friends
- Overnight support if necessary
- Arranging holidays